Topic A: Meal that I really like
Hi everyone, today I want to tell you about a meal that I really like.
It is really a desssert and it is typical chilean, it is called "mote con huesillos". This dessert is sweet and fresh, perfect for hot days, it consists of wheat, sewn dehydrated peach and sewn peach juice.
To make mote con huesillos, first soak the peaches in a liter of water and then sew them with that same water with cinnamon and lemon peel, add sugar and let it sew for 45 minutes. In another pot, you put the mote wheat to sew for 10 minutes. Once sewn and cold, they are ready to serve in a glass. First put a spoonful of mote, one or two peaches on top of the mote and finally, the glass is filled with peaches juice.
I really like this dessert because it's easy to prepare, few ingredients are needed and it's very refreshing to drink in the summer. This dessert has a very good flavour and mote wheat positively affects people's health, that's why it's fabulous, personally it has only given me happiness, it's not a dessert that makes me gain weight. The only that I change is can to drink this dessert all year and not only in the summer.
And that's all, thanks for reading!

Wow, my dream has always been to make a "mote con huesillo" with a bone and make it delicious, but it is very difficult, and like you, I also like it a lot on hot days 😋
ResponderEliminarHow delicious that Mote looks, in summer the best ☀️
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarThe “mote con huesillos” is very delicious. In Santiago, in the summer you can find it almost in every corner.
Hello Karina, mote con huessillo is traditional in Chillán, your blog brought back memories.
ResponderEliminarHi!! mote con huesillos it's my favorite summer drink, the heat goes away very fast when I drink that.
ResponderEliminarI love mote con huesillos, specially Cerro san Cristobal's one.
ResponderEliminarI saw that image and I inmediately salivated
ResponderEliminarHi Karina, I remember when I was a child and I went to the fair with my mom on sundays, and she always bought me a "mote con huesillos"
ResponderEliminarHi Karina, I really like the “mote with huesillo” too, I love to eat it in the summer since it is refreshing and also it’s really easy to make.
ResponderEliminar