Free topic

Hi everyone, I hope it's a good day for you! In this blog I will write about the last thing I ate today: Italian spaghetti. 馃嚠馃嚬 

On Mother's Day, we went with my family to have lunch at an Italian restaurant in my commune called "Ciao Italia". I love Italian food so I'm very happy. This time I ate "spaghetti with pesto", this is a sauce prepared with basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil and Parmesan cheese, the result of this mixture of ingredients is green like the color of basil. 


I usually eat lasagna so I'm proud of myself for ordering a new meal. Regarding this new food, I think it is a delicious flavor, the ingredients mix very well so basil is not a very predominant flavor and in addition, the spaghetti was at a good cooking point, perfect for eating.

I recommend this food and this restaurant to all lovers of Italian food, they not only sell spaghetti, they also sell pizza and authentic Italian desserts. 


It was a good choice for Mother's Day because my mom loved it too!


Thank you for reading, see you soon!.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! you are so right, italian food is delicious, pasta and pizzas are very versatile and easy to prepare, i love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHHA I also ate spaghetti with pesto for de mother's day, only, it was me who prepared them. I love italian food to.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario