Why did I choose to study my major?
Hi everyone! Today I will talk about why I decided to study my major, Design.
I remember that when I was a child I always dreamed of being an artist 👩🏻🎨 because I really like to draw, do crafts and paint. I always used school materials to do "Art Attack" crafts and my mom scolded me because I had to buy new materials hahaha. During my adolescence I still liked that a lot, but my teacher told me about the Design and I immediately liked it.
In my major options to study were always Art and Design, no other area interested me. I finally decided on Design because it is a major with which you can help people and communicate what we feel. Today I am studying my fourth year of Design and my experience has been very good, I like classes and I like the people I share with, everything I imagined about the major I am fulfilling. I can provide services to solve problems that people have and learn many techniques and art tools in the process. I am very happy with the major I choose, although I admit that sometimes I get very stressed and I would like to leave hahaha, but well, I guess feeling that way is part of being human:).
Some photos that show what I've learned in Design:




Wow! Your works are great, Karina. In my opinion your choice of what to study was perfect, you have talent! :)
ResponderEliminarOh wow your jobs is amazing. I think that “Art Attack” is a great reference and teacher. Continue in your major, because there is too much talent Karina!
ResponderEliminarHi karina, in my opinion your art is very beautiful. You will be a great artist!
ResponderEliminarhello Karina, your projects look very interesting, I hope to have orders like this in the future.
ResponderEliminarvery interesting reason about your decision, I'm a very good fan of art attack too jaja
ResponderEliminarThose fabrics are very good, they look totally incredible 🍁🧵
ResponderEliminarHi Karina, your proyects look very cool, even more the photoshop one, I love it, I can tell you did a great job!
ResponderEliminarHi karina, your works are amazing!!
ResponderEliminarI can see the love that you have for this career, I am studying design too and it is a very beautiful profession.