Who am I?
Hi everyone! today I'll tell you about myself.
My name is Karina Bustamante, I'm 22 years old and I'm a woman. I was born in Santiago of Chile on July 4, 2000. I belong to a family of six people that is made up of my mom, my dad, my two sisters and my brother. They are all older than me, I be the little sister. I don't live with everyone, I only live with my mom, my dad and my four dogs in the commune of Pirque. I love animals and that's why I'm a vegetarian.🐶❤️🩹
I study Design at the University of Chile and I really like because since I was little I love art and crafts and this career has a lot of that.
Also, I like to read romantic novels and watch series and movies. My favorite series is Grey's Anatomy and my favorite movies are Harry Potter's. Other hobbies I like to do are knitting, painting and spending time with my friends.


Hi Karina, your pets are very beautiful. I don't have pets, but I would like to have a little dog.
ResponderEliminarHow is Pirque? I have never visited and it look very nice
Hi Karina. Your dogs are so cute!! And the movies of Harry Potter are so good, I love it.
ResponderEliminar